Our booking and cancellation policy.
Please read and agree with our Booking and Cancellation policies before you make any booking attempt from our website.
- The use of rental bikes takes place at the renter’s own risk. The renter has to check bike and equipment prior to use in order to make any claims regarding unsatisfactory material.
- The renter is liable to any damage to persons and material caused by himself.
- The renter is bound to secure his bike in a way that prevents theft (e.g. by locking it to an unmovable object and removing loose articles like saddle bags, pumps, helmets etc.).
- In case of theft of damage the full replacement value will be charged to the renter.
- The renter is not allowed to hand on his bike to third persons.
- Crete Bikes is liable for loss or damage if caused by gross negligence on the part of its personnel. In no other case Crete Bikes can be made liable.
- The renter confirms that he has prior capability of bike riding and knowledge of traffic laws.
- The rental fee is to be paid in advance. Cancellations of pre-bookings must be made at least 48 hours before by the renter, within 48 hours or less a cancellation fee of Euro 15.- becomes effective.
- In case of return of the bike before the expiry of the rental period no refund can be given.
- In case of strike, political unrest or force majeure Crete Bikes is not liable for damage, delay or cancellation of services.
- Rental bikes must be returned until the time marked on the rental voucher. Delays will result in the correction of the rental fee. If no notice of an extended rental period is given by the renter the bike will be confiscated by Crete Bikes.
- For minors under 18 years of age rental conditions have to be signed by a responsible adult.
- Any disputes arising hereunder will be settled by Greek law.
- Acceptance of above rental terms is confirmed by the act of renting.